We are an interdisciplinary team of 11 family physicians and 11 allied healthcare professionals.
WHAT WE DO
We provide comprehensive and high-quality care to our patients in a caring and responsive environment.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Our family physicians and allied health professionals work together, as a team, for the good of our patients.
Our allied health professionals offer exceptional health and wellness programs designed to help you achieve the best possible health outcomes. You can access these programs for free if you are an Ontario resident who is rostered to one of our family physicians.
While your family physician often is the best place to start when you’re sick or hurt, please call 911 or go to the closest emergency department if you have any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden, severe headache
- Sudden blindness or blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or mental changes (confusion, very odd behavior, difficulty walking)
- Loss of coordination or balance
- Deep cuts or heavy bleeding that won’t stop
- Severe burns
- Coughing or vomiting blood
NEED TO HAVE SOME TESTS DONE BEFORE OR AFTER A VISIT?
Your family physicians or one of our allied health professionals may order laboratory tests for you. This can happen before a scheduled visit or afterward. If laboratory tests are ordered, they will give you a requisition that you need to take with you to a laboratory so the test can be performed.